Product details of Newland FR40 barcode scanner
- Quick to Switch ModeThe Scan Mode Switch at the top of the scanner allows users to swiftly toggle between the Regular andScreen modes.
- Superior Motion ToleranceExceptional motion tolerance (2.5m/s) and large FOV (46°) enhance user experience.
- IP50-rated SealingAn IP50-rated seal renders the scanner impervious to dust, water and other contaminant.
- Superb Reading PerformanceArmed with Newland’s fifth-generation of UIMG technology, the scanner is capable of reading 1D as well as high-volume 2D barcodes on the screen covered with protective film.
- 1.2m Drop ResistanceThe scanner withstands multiple 1.2m drops to concrete (for six sides, one drop per side).
- IR TriggerThe IR sensor in the scanner enables speedy capture of barcodes presented to it, markedly increasing throughput and productivity.
- Application ScenariosPOS terminals, customer service desk, ticket validators.