“TESB Guarantee” is our refund and exchange coverage program that is designed to protect all of our customers against unsatisfying or damaged products by offering 100% refund or exchange based on our customers’ preferences.
What is the TESB’s Refund and Exchange policy?
This policy will only be applicable if the item/order that you wish to return is purchased via shop.tesb.com.my.
Purchases from TESB retail stores and other e-commerce platforms will not be eligible for this policy.
We have a seven (7) calendar days refund and exchange policy upon your receipt of the order, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Items/orders that you wish to refund or exchange must follow all the requirements that have been listed out in our return and exchange requirement list.
- All packaging must be unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
- Any item that is received with tags attached must be exchanged with those tags intact.
- There will be no exchanges for intimates, undergarments, accessories and beauty products due to hygiene reasons.
- This policy does not apply to items which have been stated as non-exchangeable and non-refundable on our website shop.tesb.com.my.
- Items purchased as part of a set or multi-item pack, have to be exchanged as a whole set.
- Exchanges performed through offline channels do not need to be exchanged with the same item which was purchased. Exchanging the returned item with another item is permittable.
- Product are exchangeable to same price or higher price only which require customer to top up the remained balance but in case customer interested on another product which is lower price from the purchased product the remain balance shall be forfeited.
If the product for which you wish to exchange is of a lower price, then no balance amount will be refunded to you.
- In case customer changing their mind by cancelling upon receipt their product or their product is already out from our warehouse, refund claims shall be from 50%-70% from the original purchased price shall refunded to customer only after we have received the product back and the said purchased product being fully checked and verified in good conditions and there is no missing piece which is conducted by our Quality Control (QC) Department. If any damaged, defect or found there is missing piece on the said product the company have the right NOT TO REFUND any purchased claims from the customer.
Return Management System (RMS)
All goods to be refunded or exchanged will require the customer to first send a request via our RMS system. The request will be review by our team, and the customer will be notified on the status of the request within 24 hours.
Please note under this policy, we do not generally permit the refund or exchange of:
- Refund requisitions made after the redemption period (7 calendar days upon receipt of the order).
- Redeemed services from merchants or partners.
- Requests that have been rejected by our customer support officers.
How do I submit a refund or exchange request?
- Should there be any dissatisfaction with the product received and you wish for an exchange, you will need to request for one using our Return Management Service via the TESB Mobile Application or by logging in to your TESB account on our website within seven (7) calendar days of receiving the products.
Items for Customers to note:
- Exchanges are subject to availability. If the store does not have any more stock, you may wait until they are able to source additional stock of the desired product or visit another nearby store.
- Exchanges may apply for the same product of a different colour or for different products that serve the same function at the same price. Such exchanges are subject to a mutual agreement between yourself and the TESB team.
- Any exchanges for products of higher prices will require additional payment to make up the price differential.